Monday, May 30, 2005

Baby A is here! She arrived very early on Saturday morning. Mommy was 30 weeks along, so she is pretty tiny-2 lb., 9 oz.. She is 15" long. She's beautiful! She's healthy and strong and only needs help with her breathing.

She puts the total up to 11 babies so far this year with 9 more to go!! Just found out last week about a couple of others. I haven't been knitting as much as I would like, to many trips in the car (me driving!). In the last 2 weeks, we've been to 4 graduation receptions, 2 birthday parties, 1 family reunion, 1 graduation ceremony, and the hospital about 6 times. We've been watching M&M about once a week, too. I just haven't had time to get much knitting done.

On top of all that, we bought a new semi-tractor and had to deal with all the "stuff" that goes with that. It's a pretty truck (I'll post a photo). I think we'll really enjoy it. My seat is alot nicer that our previous truck-air ride, arm rests! Of course, with our schedule, I don't know how much I'll get to go.

No comments: