Sunday, February 26, 2006

Well, 1 1/8 sleeve short, neck ribbing and weaving in all those ends. There is no reason that this shouldn't be done, other than my laziness, combined with last weekends bout with a migraine and this week general crumminess. I was also on the internet way too much!! Despite the lack of medal, I'm glad that I participated (dd did well!) and that this sweater is almost finished. I've enjoyed watching the Olympics and knitting, although I'll be glad to get back to a regular schedule. My workouts have suffered greatly due to my strange compulsion to watch all three hours of the Today Show in order to absorb all I could of the Olympic experience.

So, tomorrow, it's back to exercising and limiting chocolate and other hip-expanding goodies!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you are making great progress to me.

Keep up the good work. Looks like it will be a lovely sweater.