Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm so excited! I got my first "Socks that Rock" sock yarn and the Rock and Weave. I can't wait to get started, but I'm going to have to, there are too many other things to finish! I'm almost done with the last August baby's sweater and I have to make a bigger sweater for Baby M. Soon, I'll be able to concentrate on Christmas gifts and other items.

I do have other activities vying for my time. I'm acting campaign manager for a young man in our district running for the state House of Representatives. This will consume quite a bit of my time for the next couple of months. It's a great opportunity for the kids, as well. How many kids get to do a campaign "unit study" for the first part of the school year? It's a great opportunity for us all.

I've been trying to do some reading also. I'm getting into the 5th Yada Yada book. They are awesome books, really make you think about your prayer life, judgements against others, etc.

I praise God for His continued faithfulness. This summer has not been easy, but God continues to show me that I do not need to worry, He has everything in His hands and He will deal with it all.

No comments: