Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!! I've been meaning to blog all week, but I've had a raging sinus/migraine headache and my internet is running extremely slow!! I've called our provider and the phone company. I finally came into my mom's to download some spyware.

We had a nice New Year's Eve. Made it to midnight! But, this week has been tough with the headache. I don't know if it's a virus or a combination of other things.

We went and bought new furniture after Christmas. We were able to get a reclining loveseat, recliner, and new tv in our budget. The chair is on order, but the loveseat is home with us and we were able to get rid of the sofa. In a small livingroom with a huge desk, something had to give.

I've almost completed baby M's sweater, she's due any day and I've begun Baby C's. His shower is next Sunday. I've still got a sock to do and I've taken on two more Christmas stockings--thankfully, they are simple ones. I'm hoping to make a scarf for myself, but since it hasn't been cold, I keep forgetting about it.

The weather is really something. It's been so warm and we've only had a skiff of snow.

No comments: