Thursday, June 30, 2005


Baby A could be coming home next Tuesday!! That will be one month before her actual due date! She's been growing so quickly and doing so well. Starting Sunday, she'll have to have all her feedings from the bottle, not feeding tube, and then she'll get to come home on Tuesday. God is so good!

Isn't she beautiful!!

I'm feeling pretty settled in many ways these days. I've been reading an awesome book by Debi Pearl called, Created to be His Helpmeet. It's changing me, it's changing my marriage, my husband is more content. It's challenging, but, oh so good! I've been working through another book that is making a difference. Pastor Jim has started preaching on contentment. It's all blending together and making a wonderful difference.

I've been playing with politics a little. It's a dangerous place for me to go, especially on KR, but I'm finding it easier to just shake my head, say a prayer, and go back to my family and tasks at hand. People are sealing their future, may God open their hardened hearts and reveal His Son to them.

Knitting is coming along. I've got things planned out and I'm trying to keep up! By January, 2006, we'll be up to 21 new babies. Thankfully, I'm only knitting for about 17 or 18 of them. I love it, though, it's a wonderful way to remember to pray for these little ones! God is preparing His army!

No comments: