Sunday, September 25, 2005


I know it's been awhile since I last posted. Life has been full and wonderful.

We've gone to two showers, a baby shower for Baby A and a wedding shower for Kristen (who's bridal blessing bag is pictured below). Both showers were loads of fun. It's so wonderful amazing to have such wonderful, fun, sweet-spirited, godly friends. You could feel the joy! I pray that others would let go of their negativity and see the joy that is found only in the Lord!

Here's a recent picture of Baby A, who now weighs 8 lb. 10 oz. She's just adorable! Aunty Dawn couldn't resist another outfit for her! She'll get it at Bible study tomorrow.

We've begun working through "Created to be his Help meet" by Debi Pearl. It is an awesome book! It's not about changing your husband, it's about changing yourself. It's about understanding why men are the way they are and understanding why you are the way you are and how to change it to meet God's requirements for how we should be. It really makes a woman think and I think it goes to show just how often the demise of a marriage isn't about the man, but the woman. I'm learning to enjoy serving and life!

I've been trying to get caught up with my knitting. I can't believe how many babies have been born this year. Twins were born to the daughter of a friend of mine on Friday. A little boy and a little girl, both beautiful and healthy. I think that there are only 4 more to be born in the next 4 months, but I could be off by one or two. It's hard to keep up. They all give us a lot of joy!

So, I'm off to keep working on keeping up!!

No comments: