Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A late Merry Christmas to all!!

I'm quite happy that it's over with. Not that I don't love Christmas, I do, but this year was particularly difficult. I'm still trying to deal with my daughter's miscarriage and the subsequent issues that has brought into our life. She has gotten an apartment and will be moving out this week, another sad spot for me. It's not that I don't want her to move out and get some life under her belt, it just feels sad to have life changing so dramatically.

I've felt quite meloncholy this holiday season. I'm so sad for all those that don't understand that "Jesus is the reason for the season". I'm sad that so many are perishing because they refuse to accept the Good News of why Jesus came. I've also been missing relatives that are no longer with us and those that live far away.

I've also been reflecting on 2005. I'm hoping to do a year-end synopsis later in the week. It certainly has been an eventful year.

I still have Christmas knitting to do.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sorry to hear your are feeling a little down. I know what it's like to lose people you love, especially those who celebrated Christmas with you in the past. I also know the pain of miscarriage.

Wishing you brighter days ahead.

Know that God will carry you through the tough times.