Friday, December 02, 2005




Two pumpkin hats, a baby bonnet, a pair of socks from yarn my mother-in-law handspun, and 2 more duplicate stitched stockings.

I haven't felt much like doing anything, but knitting. My stress is finally pouring out from the last couple of weeks. I've been struggling with my anxiety and depression, but I'm trying to keep on top of it. I've had trouble getting motivated to exercise and today I've really struggled with my appetite. I guess I could say I've binged a bit, but not much. I'm not going to put anything past my lips until 8:00 pm when I have my hershey kisses and my milk. Hopefully tomorrow will be an easier day.

We're hoping to go car and carpet shopping tomorrow. Actually, it's going to be a pretty busy weekend. We are going to the Amanas on Sunday for a Christmas get-together and then back for a baby shower for baby Z.

Next week, I have to start Christmas shopping. I really need to make a list!! I have so many things that I wanted to knit, I'm not sure if I'm going to get it all done.

No comments: