Friday, February 16, 2007

It's been just over a week since the baby's visitation. What a sad event. Please keep praying for the family.

I've spent the last week dealing with fever and then the stomach flu. I'm feeling better today, but still weak and tired. Of course, in the middle of my being sick, the washing machine went out. I finally got a shower taken this morning and we headed to Sears. The new one seems to be working much better than our previous GE. The trip to town wore me out though.

I haven't gotten much knitting done, although I do almost have A's socks done. They're really pretty.

I've been keeping up with the legislature and trying to warn others of the stealth legislation that they are getting to vote. So far, "theraputic cloning" has passed our senate and "Fair Share" legislation is pending in the house. Our local senator has denied both and I have the opportunity to confront him tomorrow during a "coffee", but I don't know that I feel up to it.

I've decided to have a spot on my leg checked. I've had it for several years and it's only about 1/2 in. in diameter, but I finally decided to have it checked out. Given my tendancy to get anxious, I'm asking for prayer. The appointment isn't until March 22, but March is my rough month. I'm trusting God that whatever the outcome, He'll give me what I need to deal with it (and I don't really think it's anything).

No comments: