Thursday, May 10, 2007

Okay, I haven't been rambling much according to a friend's comment, who shall remain nameless :) . I've been so busy reading and studying, I'm having trouble wrapping my thoughts around any one particular subject.

I'm getting so much out of the two Bible studies I'm doing, Breaking Free and Believing God, both by Beth Moore. They are awesome. I have a hunger and thirst for the Word of God that I haven't had for a long time. It's exciting.

On top of that, I'm still working with a lady on her Bible study and some other issues. This is proving to be one of the most thrilling and intense things I've done in quite some time. It has required me to be praying, seeking, studying. I'm reading books on all sorts of issues, taking notes, searching, and searching some more. I'm not sure where all this is headed, but I know it's not just to consume time. I'm excited to see where it goes.

I've been trying to finish up projects. I can work on MY sweater and read at the same time (with my handy book-mate--google it, you'll love it), so I've been doing most of my knitting on that. Mindless knitting can be such a blessing!!!

No comments: