Monday, May 28, 2007

Well, my lack of posts should help you to understand just how very busy we have been for the past few weeks. It's been absolutely nuts. It's been fun, but exhausting. During the week, I've been studying-Bible study and counseling and psychology. During the weekends, we've been going from here to there!

We've had a wedding, two graduation receptions, two graduations, two birthday parties (on the same day). Things are going to slow down a bit. Next weekend is free, nothing on the calendar, but the following weekend I have my 25th High School Reunion and the following day we are going to see Jars of Clay and Third Day. The following weekend is our family reunion and the weekend after that we'll be taking in the Iowa Corn Indy 250. I'm really excited about that! Not only will we see all the Indy drivers, but Orange County Choppers is going to unveil the Farm Bureau bike. Since it's going to be our vacation for the year, I'm really looking forward to it.

I've been reading so much that I haven't gotten much knitting done, but I have been working on my jacket. It's pretty mindless knitting and that's what I'm in the mood for!

No comments: