Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now that the wedding is over, it's been relatively quiet around here. Life issues keep breaking in, though. I've spent several hours over the last two days helping friends and family to hash out issues that are bothering them. Life just seems so complicated anymore. Relationships, church, our homeschool group, and on and on. Nothing is easily solved anymore. People are hurting. People are selfish and not thinking about others. People are living by their feelings and not with facts.

I started my Ravelympics sweater set on Saturday. The day before yesterday, I was this far...
If I can keep at it, I think I'll get them both done. It looks funny because the cutting stitches are in there, I will be steeking both of the sweaters.

Sin=offending a holy God. Just something to think about.

No comments: