Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life has been so busy the last few weeks! It began with preparing for my daughter's return home from Thailand. Her room needed de-furred from our pretty black kitty living there for the past 6 months. We ended up going through the attic, too, thus creating another whole mess to clean up! She arrived safely home on Friday, Oct. 30! We couldn't have been more excited and we had a huge group at the airport to prove it!
It's really hard for us to express out gratitude to God for His using her in His service and for His faithful protection and provision for her and for ourselves during her time away. We are so thankful!

Her first week home we spent a lot of time going out to eat things she's missed and meeting with family and friends.

The following Saturday, my youngest moved into his own place! I'm struggling a bit with that, but he encouraged me to turn his room into my craft/scrapbooking room, so I took him up on it. Daughter and I spent most of last week repainting, etc.

This week has been spent getting everything out of it's hiding place on the first floor and moved up to the room. I'm still reorganizing, but I'm almost there. I'm excited to be able to scrapbook whenever I want without having to dig everything out and put everything away.

I have so much to do before Christmas-several stockings to complete, it will be nice to have a quiet place to go in order to focus.

No comments: