Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I have allowed myself to get into some bad habits/vicious circles....again!  Too much time spent playing games on FB, too much time spent lamenting playing games on FB and not getting the stuff done that I need/want to do--knitting, writing....and then too much time spent playing games on FB feeling guilty for not getting anything else done.  Sound weird?  Yeah, to me, too!

It is time to exercise self-control, both with games, and as usual, with my eating, which has gotten out of hand again, as well.  I have been in a funk.  Not sure exactly why, but I'm on a quest to figure it out.  A lot of it probably has to do with a couple of broken relationships that I'm not sure what to do about. Some of it has to do with my weird first paragraph.  I have so many things that I could be doing, that I should be doing, but then I piddle around and the time is gone.  UGH!

I finally took the time this morning to get pictures off my camera, so here are a few of our beauties from the last couple of months.


Smooshy!

Oh, how I love this man!

Who, me???

Ready to celebrate Resurrection Sunday!

Just too pretty not to post!

I'm ready, too!

Yes, I have an ornery streak.....

Happy!

No comment!!

"Despite the warm temperatures and sunshine, I do not want to be here!"

There weren't very many tulips blooming in Pella, despite the fact that Tulip Time is supposed to start Thursday.  We found a few for photos.



No comments: