Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The weather has been wonderful around here lately!  So very welcome, given the late spring we've had.  My heart aches for those in Oklahoma, though.  What a terrifying and devastating event down there!  I can't even imagine the sadness and fear, yet, their determination to rebuild and move forward is a wonderful thing to see.

We've had a busy couple of weeks.

We had the girls pictures taken.....




I went to my first homeschool conference in about 6 years.  Middle daughter is already beginning her preparations for schooling the girls and she had never been, so I went along.  It was a very informative weekend!  I learned quite a bit, things I wish I had known when my kids were younger.  

While we were there, Grandpa babysat E.  Oh, what fun they had!!  


See all that dirt??  Oh, boy, did they have fun! 




No comments: