Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It has been a busy couple of weeks!  Since putting in the french doors, we have begun the process of getting the old siding off of the house.




It was a beautiful day to start working on it and I got some adorable pictures of the girls.

Yes, I love my baby sister!

Beyond adorable!

Pretty!

The sweetest faces ever!

Of course, working on the outside has spurred on some changes on the inside and we've been doing a bit of rearranging and purging!  Hubby's desk has now joined mine in the craft room, freeing up room in the bedroom.  A couple of trips have been made to the Salvation Army and I'm beginning to feel like I'm getting ahead, finally.

Disorganization and change are a struggle for me. It makes me feel all scattered and overwhelmed, so I'm very thankful to be on the home stretch with it.  The outside won't be as big of a deal, well, other than having to get up pretty early and be all dressed and prepared for people, but it will be so worth it in the end!



No comments: