Friday, March 04, 2016

I am still planning on blogging about the Big "C" (not cancer) and the Big "D (not divorce), but that still lies ahead. Maybe in a day or two.

It's March. Dreary, dragging March. I know that spring lies at the end of the month, but some days it just seems soooo dreary and feels like winter is here for good. My head knows better, but my heart, my motivation, and my energy feel very differently.

I have this huge list of things I need to be doing...


  • Learning more about THM and implementing it more and more into my life. I'm am thankful for the first 6 pounds I have lost and for feeling a bit better without all the white stuff in my food.
  • Working on getting my essentials oils class ready for next weeks class
  • Writing! This blog has been neglected, as well as a private one that I've been working on that I want to take public soon. I also want to get back to working on my children's book and a non-fiction Christian book on the subject of service.
  • I need to block 3 shawls!
  • Finish a couple of other knitting projects and, of course, start a couple more!
  • Exercise.
  • Clean out my kitchen cupboards and take unexpired things to the food bank.
  • Plus...the basics of keeping a home...dishes (no dishwasher here, my friends, just my own two hands), laundry, sweeping, etc.
  • TAXES!!


I'm sure there is more, but it seems to have slipped my mind....

It doesn't really seem like much, but each thing seems so time consuming and I'm having trouble prioritizing what should come first.


Psalms 136:1 (NASB) 
1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting. 


No comments: