Saturday, January 21, 2006

Babies are such a blessing!! In the past couple of weeks I've been blessed to visit with the babies of the babies I used to babysit for!! These were not just children I babysat, but they were very close friends of the family and I feel like a grandma. Baby 0's mom was like my first child. I actually babysat for her from the time she was 6 months old until she was 5 1/2 and it was every weekday (all day during the summer, after school during the school year). It was awesome to get to spend time with her and her new little one. I also got to spend time with the girlies-we have all been so busy that we haven't been able to have them out. I've promised them a night at the farm during lambing season (which is just a couple of weeks away!!)

I seem to be staying away from controversial subjects lately, although I had a wonderful conversation with my uncle this morning about politics and how great it is that the liberals are showing us just who they truly are!

I've been working on my "something special for someone special". I'm using Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk. Oh my, it's wonderful. I love knitting with it!!

No comments: