Thursday, June 22, 2006

Despite having trouble staying motivated, I cleaned the house up today. It's always nice to look at a clean room!

I'm working on transfering my collection of audio tapes from previous homeschool conferences to the computer and then on to CD's. I've got 14 left to do. (Keep in mind, I just attended my third homeschool conference and only started getting cd's at the 2003 conference!) I've been wanting to do this for quite awhile, but I finally just decided to get it done.

Baby D's sweater is coming along. She's coming any day! I'm so excited! Before to long, we'll have two more little ones to snuggle and cuddle! In August, there will be several more!

Dieting and exercising has been a struggle the last couple of weeks. I'm praying that I'll get back on track again soon.

No comments: