Sunday, June 18, 2006

I tatted this for my husband's grandmother. It's a tatted Colonial lady from the August, 1954, Workbasket magazine. I needle tatted her and it came out quite nicely. Grandma is going to sew her to a sweatshirt.

Life has been busy on the weekends and fairly quiet during the week. We've spent a couple of days with Baby A's mommy and her sister-in-law, both on bedrest. Auntie is now off of bedrest and we are eagerly awaiting her little ones arrival. Baby A's mommy has several more weeks.

Last weekend was spent at our states homeschool convention. It was my eleventh. This one was one of the best for me.

Yesterday was our Republican State Convention. It was exciting to be a part of the process. We're looking forward to doing some volunteering for the fall election. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

Colonial Lady is absolutely gorgeous!