Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Another busy weekend

We had another busy weekend. The cement is poured for my new sidewalk and it's great! It's raining today, so I get to try it out! That afternoon, we went shopping. Got some great new yarn for fun scarves and socks. I actually got the scarf done over a three hour period. It's very cool!

I finally got the sweater that didn't want to get done, done! It was so nice to deliver that one! I've been working on the baby dress and hope to get that done fairly quickly. I've got a couple of other baby sweaters to do and just found out that another friend of mine is expecting.

I really need to be busy with my hands, we have several demonstrations over the next few weeks, but I've got to report for jury duty tomorrow!

I'm trying not to become depressed by politics-could be very easy to give up and let it bother me!

No comments: