Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Busy weekend

It's been a busy weekend. I was able to relax on Saturday, probably because I was completely exhausted by the previous week. Sunday was fairly relaxing as well, but yesterday was busy. We rearranged furniture so that we could get our big old piano out-of course, they were supposed to come at 12:00 to pick it up and it ended up being 7:00 pm! A friend of mine and her husband and kids came out. He started on my sidewalk outside and she and I worked on baby projects that need to be done. She spurred me on with my baby sweater that I just couldn't seem to finish. So, all I have left to do on that is sew in one sleeve and sew the seam and weave in ends and add buttons. I'll be glad when this one is done, it's just one of those strange projects that was really simple, but got a bit boring.

Politics are driving me crazy. I just can't listen to all the garbage anymore. It's getting ridiculous. The he said/he said stuff is getting really old. People seem so gullible and vulnerable. They blow it off if it involves the Dem's and attacks the Republicans, calling them liars and attackers, but if it happens in the reverse-it's truth! Give me a break!

I'm working on getting this weight thing under control-again! I know what I need to do to lose the weight, why is it so hard to do it?

No comments: