Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Feeling better!

Yesterday was a yucky migraine day! The clouds were exceptionally low and there was no air movement, so all the gunk going into the atmosphere had nowhere to go and I felt the effects. They even put out an advisory because of the air quality. The sun is finally out now and that has helped tremendously.

We had a set of twin lambs last night, but one didn't make it and the momma pulled the tail off the other. She's doing okay now, but we have to really begin keeping an eye on the ewes-they'll start delivering in earnest now.

I haven't gotten much done in the past two days. I finished a tatted heart and started working on an outfit for my bitty baby. It's an adorable pink cabled sweater, ribbed pants and hat, and socks. It shouldn't take very long. I probably should have waited to start it, with all the other projects that I have going on, but I couldn't resist! My head hurt too much though, and ended up working on my sock.

It's interesting watching the left try to spin their way out of the successful elections in Iraq. Some are beginning to admit they might have to give President Bush some credit.

Psa. 14:1 through Psa. 14:7 (NIV)
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

The LORD looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.

All have turned aside, they have together become corrupt;
there is no one who does good, not even one.

Will evildoers never learn—those who devour my people as men eat bread
and who do not call on the LORD?

There they are, overwhelmed with dread, for God is present in the company of the righteous.

You evildoers frustrate the plans of the poor, but the LORD is their refuge.

Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD restores the fortunes of his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad!

No comments: