Saturday, October 22, 2005

Baby Z was able to come home from the hospital yesterday! He's doing so well. Of course, due to the chance of RSV, he'll pretty much be secluded at home for awhile, but at least they aren't stuck in the hospital.

Yesterday was one of those days that you wonder why you ever got out of bed! My hubby showed up for a steel load at 5:00 am and didn't leave until after 3:00 pm. It was crazy. Everyone passed the buck, no one really knew what was going on, and poor hubby got stuck just sitting in the truck when he could have been at home and been productive. My hubby has an intense work ethic and he can't stand wasting time! The mood that I was in, I could have really ripped into them, but hubby held me back!!

I received my new Dale Baby Book 155 today. The patterns are absolutely gorgeous. I saw that it was in the states in the Family Circle Easy Knitting magazine and I fell in love with the particular design that they showed. As soon as I get caught up, I'll get it done for darling Baby L. The colors are vivid and fun and the pattern is traditional. (It's Design 9, if anyone wants to take a look). I ordered it from www.spinblessing.com . Susan is just great, she carries all things Dale, and is extremely helpful. I try to get all my Dale yarn and books from her.

Well, I've got laundry to do and a sweater to complete so I'd better "get a move on" as my mom would say!

No comments: