Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thankfully, my daughter took some pics at the concert the other night, they came out pretty good! The first one is of the the fellow that they have come out during two of the songs and do a painting (kind of a modern chalk drawing). It was amazing!!!







The next one is Mark Hall, "as far as the east is from the west". Psalm 103 has always been a very important and meaningful psalm to me, so I really love and appreciate this song. I once memorized the whole song and the Holy Spirit often brings it to my remembrance.






The next one is the band praying for us and with us. It was an awesome time of prayer. One of the things that really got me was when one of the women prayed that women would come to understand what it means to be a submissive wife and that husbands would love their wives the way the Bible teaches. Another member prayed for those struggling with addiction and I was convicted about the food thing. It's something that I need victory over.










The Band.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: