Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Things went much better yesterday. Things were a lot mellower and we were able to discuss some of her issues. She's beginning to see her need to "get into the boat" so to speak. She's been struggling to understand why God hasn't just healed her. I think it's finally sinking in that she needs to be a willing participant in that healing. One of her biggest concerns is being able to have me involved. She really needs an advocate, someone who knows her well, understands her illness, and will protect her from further trauma. We're looking into how to accomplish that.

Things have been wild on Ravelry. I'm often saddened by the horrible treatment some people seem justified in doling out. Just because someone's presentation may not be as sensitive (which is such an objective concept and some people are just bound and determined to be offended) doesn't give others the right to verbally abuse and malign that person.

I finally got my yarn to start my niece's wedding stole. I just need to get it wound off and get it started. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that I need to/should be doing.

No comments: