Friday, May 23, 2008


It's pouring down rain outside right now! I'm still so thankful that the weather was practically perfect last weekend!

We've begun a new project, something many have qualms about, but we've done so much research that we feel quite comfortable getting back into the hog business.


Unfortunately, with the rain this morning, they are getting behind. They really want to get the cement poured.

Yesterday, I went to the funeral of a beautiful lady. She left behind a tremendous testimony and a huge family! The pastor that preached her sermon had actually been taught by her! She was a matter-of-fact kind of lady, very practical, very proper (so much so that I wasn't sure that I should wear slacks to the service). She certainly left her mark on me and how awesome it is to know that she is rejoicing, whole, and filled with an inexpressible joy in Heaven with her Jesus.

No comments: