Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Spirituality and Religion has been shut down at Knitter's Review. So much for freedom of speech or freedom of religion. It seems that everyone has a right to speak their mind, including hatred, blasphemy, and general rudeness, except the Christians. Well, I take that back. If you are a liberal, pro-abortion, gay-rights, Jesus loves everyone and you don't have to do anything kind of Christian, you are welcome to speak your mind. If you tell someone the Word of God, you'd better duck! In the entire time that I have visited that website, never have I read a Christian saying the horrible things that they are accused of, but I have read some of the most horrific things I've ever read on that site.

It's unfortunate that these people are so blinded! They are filled with hypocrisy and do exactly what they accuse others of doing, but, of course, they are justified. How sad! May God rescue them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, you've got your hackles up now, Sis! We have a pair of rabbit sisters (littermates) that for some reason we have pegged "The Twisted Sisters." I think that's a very applicable term for the KR. ;-)
JB

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I should have peeked in the other day...was it really ugly?

You are exactly right though...those women are the meanest group I've ever met...& yes, anything NON-Christian was perfectly acceptable & would receive a "you go girl" & anything Christian was hate speech!

I wish they would close the Politics section too...but either way, I'm not going there...too ugly!

God bless!
lottie

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I agree, with you. I couldn't have said it any better. Those who are not of the same Spirit just can't see yet. That is why I started my own knit/crochet group and my own web page. I rarely visit that site any longer.

Anita said...

That is exactly why I stopped visiting KR months ago!

Kate said...

It must have been pretty awful if they had to shut the whole Religion section down! Rude people annoy me, but they don't stop me. I say, leave it open, and allow us the right to get on there and speak our minds. I think Bible-believing Christians are greatly underrepresented in cyberspace. That's why it's so important that we blog, too!