Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another week flown by! I did the 5-mile walk again this past Saturday. I feel so good when I get done! I've done 3-miles yesterday and today. I'll concentrate more on strength training tomorrow.

Resurrection Sunday was a beautiful day (well, it was raining, but the sermon, the message, were beautiful!). I did overeat, but was able to jump right back on the right track on Monday.

I've been trying to get some knitting projects out of the way, I just don't feel like I'm making much progress. We're trying to get ready for daughters graduation and several other festivities in the month of May--somedays, I don't know how we'll get it all done!

Daughter is working on a project of her own (after finishing two baby blankets since the Olympics). She's making me a sweater to wear for graduation and I'm making her one. I'm quite excited. She's become just a good knitter. Her tension is perfect.

No comments: