Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Lorna's Laces "Yellowstone" socks. After our trip to Yellowstone last summer (our 2nd trip there) I really wanted something to "memorialize" my feelings for the park and the western side of Wyoming. When I found this yarn at Angelika's, I had to get it. It really is pretty and I can see how the colors reflect what I feel when I'm there. I love that Yellowstone is so diverse, so calm on the surface, but boiling underneath it all is a volcano, waiting to be unleashed. One of these days, that sleeping giant will awaken and won't most people be surprised.

Our first meeting of the "Nutty Knitters" met last night. We're going to be meeting every other Tuesday evening and I'm so enjoying it! My Y group decided that they wanted to continue and we also knew of others that wanted to join us, so we were 7 strong, each knitting different things and for different reasons! K, our first gracious hostess (as we'll be traveling from home to home), surprised us with several yummies and we enjoyed nice conversation and continued our learning.

I'm so excited about our next endeavor at church. I've had Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" on my heart for several months, but something kept getting in the way, whether it was weather or health. Finally, God's timing met up with mine and we will begin the study in a couple of weeks. I've been doing "Believing God" online and it's so challenging and so wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: