Friday, April 13, 2007

Well, my felted bag is still sitting over there waiting to be felted. Things got in the way and now the laundry has to be done first, maybe tomorrow. I've just been working on each of my wips-a little here and a little there. I'd like to start on a new challenge-two socks on one circ. I purchased Knitting Software's book on it and I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl.

My teaching knitting at the Y has ended and we are now forming a group to just meet and knit. We start this coming Tuesday. I'm excited. It's a diverse group of women (and one teenager!) and I think we'll have a good time. I enjoyed teaching, but I like the idea of a more informal gathering to just sit, knit, and chat.

Well, I've got more magazines to get on ebay, I'd better get to it.

No comments: