Sunday, June 22, 2008

My niece is preparing for her August wedding and the aunts held a shower for her today. I gave her the bridal blessing bag that I had knit for her. It came out beautifully and I think she was genuinely touched by it's purpose. We had a fun time with family and friends. Unfortunately, a complicated family situation kept one aunt from attending. I can begin to go into specifics, but if you read this, please say a prayer. The situation is getting dire and we all need wisdom and strength.
My J and his friend, M, when we went out for pizza. The boys worked hard in the hog building today, trying to get all the junk on the bottom cleaned up before we get pigs, so we all got to go out for pizza.
My little Bubba, he just keeps getting bigger!! He was a big help today and is currently getting very sleepy in our easy chair.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: