Sunday, June 01, 2008

So, it's my third day fighting my hormonal headache. I want it to go away so badly. It's hard to concentrate and I have so much I want to read. I have so much I need to be knitting, but I can only do it for a short while. It gets quite tiring going through each month.

Today's sermon was quite good. Celebration, joy, victory! It is ours. What a precious God we have!

Hubby is trying to get the rest of the crops in before the rains come again this week. Since last November, we've had precipitation just about every 3 days. Some days, it just gets to be to much.

I miss my dear friend. I pray that she is alright. I pray that God is strengthening her and that her faith is growing. I often find it surprising how much love I feel for a woman that I was initially afraid of. It really is amazing how God can transform us into people who can love the unlovely if we just let Him.

No comments: