Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 8 (Sorry, we didn't have electricity most of the day due to the blizzard and after it came back on, there was a lot to get done around here, so we're pretending it's still Day 8)/Month 8-August

August started out very sadly for us.  I'll just send you to August of my blog.  It was heartbreaking, but God knows what he's doing and we received the happy news just this week that they are expecting again and things look wonderful!

We hired a new pastor at the beginning of August.  He is truly passionate about the Lord, the Word of God, and no compromise!  He and his family are joys to be around!  I'm looking forward to seeing what God does with him and our church in the next few years.

We walked in another parade in August for my friend, L.  It was a long one!  E enjoyed riding in the stroller and eating graham crackers.

The next weekend, we went to Eddyville, IA for the drag races.  We've been wanting to do it for many years and now that we have, I guarantee we'll be going back!  We had so much fun!!


She kept the ear protection on the whole time and seemed to enjoy herself.  Her grandpa sure had fun!

The next weekend brought something I'd been waiting for for a few years, J & L moved my desk up to my new office/craft room, opening our livingroom back up!










No comments: