Monday, December 17, 2012

Sorry that I am late today, I've had a bit of a stomach bug today and am just now feeling more normal.

Day 5/Month 5 May.....

May was a wonderful month!!  We moved J & M into their new home at the beginning of the month.  Since it was just up the street, it didn't take to long!  It was a bit emotional for me, but I made it through!

Just 3 days later, we got the exciting news that L & S are expecting again (even now, we are just 4 weeks from her due date!).  The little ones will just be 13 months apart, but hubby and I did it with two little ones just 11 months apart.  We decided at the time to keep it quiet since it was early on in the pregnancy, but celebrating Mother's Day brought with it a little extra joy!  We were able to celebrate it at J & M's new house and I got a ride on the bike!



We also celebrated my niece's graduation that weekend and the following Friday, I got to see her run at the State Track Meet.  We are so proud of the beautiful young woman she has become!


The following weekend we watched her graduate with honors on the same day that our newest grand-niece was born.

So excited to watch where she goes in life!

Our little grand-niece had to be in NICU for awhile due to iron levels issues.

She's doing wonderfully now! (Although, she's much bigger now).

L & S also moved into J & M's in the middle of the month.  Boy, did we have withdrawals!!  Thankfully, L knew just what to do to get my mind off of it and started repainting what used to be the girls room and was now going to by my office/craft room.  It turned out wonderful!  (There are already pics here on the blog, so I won't bore you with more).  

We attended several graduation parties throughout the month and I continue to be amazed that we are all old enough to have adult children!  It was a busy month, full of change, but a good month!



No comments: