Saturday, December 18, 2004

Getting down to the wire...

Finally, our Ladies Christmas Brunch is this morning. I hope that it will be a refreshing time for all the ladies, a time to sit at Jesus feet and be renewed for the busy week ahead. I know that I am feeling some pressure, most of it of my own making, I'm such a procrastinator! I have a couple of scarves to finish and I still need to (at least) get my mom's socks on the needles! I'm hoping to get the body of the machine knit Christmas stockings done this afternoon and I have some beaded bags I'd like to make. Oh...to much to think about (plus, throw in finishing up Christmas shopping and taking the time to be organized about said shopping, wrapping ALL my gifts, baking, and delivering goodies to neighbors and Bible study friends!!). It will get done! I just may have to really limit my time on this silly box and at KR!

No comments: