Monday, December 27, 2004

Wow, the final week of 2004

In many ways I thought this year would never come to an end, but here it is. I'm so thankful that even though I don't know what's coming in 2005, I have a wonderful God who is in control and He will walk through each day with me!

I hope to reflect on this year throughout the week, hopefully it won't be to depressing.

I'd really just like to be knitting today. I've started my friend's sweater for her very soon to be born baby girl. She's been to the hospital twice since Thursday, but things just stop. Maybe today! Alas, knitting isn't in the cards until this evening-we've got to go buy a new washing machine, make a visit to the D.O.T., and do some shopping at the yarn shop.

My washing machine died the other day as my daughter was felting the purse she made for my niece. She had to take it to my moms to finish. The machine was over 22 years old, so I guess it's about time. I knew it had been slowly giving out, but I thought I had a little more time.

We are going to the yarn shop to get my daughter yarn for a poncho. She loved the knitting bag/tools/needles that she got for Christmas and now wants to get started on a poncho she saw in the holiday Vogue Knitting. I have no doubt she'll do a wonderful job. She'll be learning some new techniques-it's a good thing. I'd love to buy some yarn, but I have enough to get through several of my projects that need to be done. Maybe, I'll get another Addi Turbo to add to my collection!

Well, better get moving.

No comments: