Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!

A Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year to all who may be reading! I pray that God would make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

We have had a wonderful holiday, but I'm thankful that it is winding down. The kids were excited with their gifts-and my daughter now has her own little arsenol of knitting tools and needles! My oldest loved that she received a leather purse and watch and a beautiful necklace. It's hard to buy for an 18-year-old, but she seems quite happy!

My husband and two youngest children kept a good secret from me for 4 weeks-hubby got me an anniversary ring and put it in my stocking. It's beautiful and just the one I wanted.

The highlight of my weekend, though, was giving hubby's 90-year-old grandmother the scrapbook that I had done for her commemorating her surprise 90th birthday this past June. She really seemed to enjoy it and that's what it's all about!

God Bless!

No comments: