Thursday, December 30, 2004

Still icky!

Okay, things have improved a little, I've gotten quite a bit done today, none of which was knitted! Maybe this evening. It's been a really warm day here, but the skies have been very gray and dreary.

I have been reflecting on this past year quite a bit. It really has been quite a year of ups and downs. Lots of negative, quite a bit of positive. I've decided not to dwell on it for very long, Paul tells us to forget what is behind and push on towards the end of the race. I'm ready to push on into 2005. Between now and the end of July, I know of 14 babies that will join us! How exciting! Most of them are the babies of close friends or grandbaby's of close friends. I guess I'd better get knitting those baby sweaters!

I get to teach a friend of mine how to knit this weekend, since she got herself into an odd bind and now has to have a pair of socks done by January 14. Thankfully, she's a quick learner-I think she'll do fine. My daughter was asked to teach a young friend of ours today, as well. Nothing like spreading the joy!

Oh, I suppose I should finish working on my missionary update sheet so that I can get to my baby sweater! (Daughter is doing wonderfully on her poncho-I'm so proud!!)

No comments: