Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My birthday is this week, so my friend (the lady that I've been doing Bible study with for a year now) threw me a party today. We had a great time and she got me some really sweet gifts and made me a wonderful birthday cake! Considering how difficult her life has been recently, this was a huge step in the right direction and I really enjoyed myself!

The weather is decent today, not warm, but the sun is shining and it's gaining in strength, so it feels a bit warmer. Unfortunately, we're expecting 2 inches of snow tomorrow and the possibility of more on Thursday. They are even talking about people's mental health on the news in regards to this very long winter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cinnamongirl93 said...

The best kind of friends you can have are people who inspire your Christian walk! What a nice way to spend a birthday. Happy early Birthday to you! God Bless you!!!