Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sometimes I wish God would just speak to us and give us a clear answer in regards to situations that seem beyond human understanding. I'm standing at a precipice. If I go one way, someone could be seriously hurt, if I go the other, trust will be broken, someone could be seriously hurt emotionally, but the potential for healing is much better. I'm afraid to break this person's trust, it's incredibly difficult for this person to trust, and that's putting it mildly. But, if I don't do something, something far worse could happen. I'm still not sure why this has been given to me, but I'm going to trust God as best as I can and hope that He will give me clear direction and, honestly, that He will take the responsibility from me.

It is raining/sleeting here today. The sky is heavy and gray. It will probably snow a couple of inches. This seems to be the winter that just won't end. I desperately need to get groceries, but, oh, I don't want to go out in this stuff.

I need motivation. My knitting is just sitting and I have so much that needs to get done.

No comments: