Monday, March 24, 2008

To anonymous..maybe we could discuss the issue, rather than just commenting in a drive-by fashion.

I have returned to BID. I've realized, after another crisis came across my plate this afternoon (please pray for my mom, we have some pretty serious anemia going on and we need to get to the bottom of it pretty quickly), that my emotions are really raw with everything that I've had happening this weekend.

One of the interesting things regarding yesterday was the fact that 8 years ago yesterday, I experienced a nervous breakdown that led into a year of anxiety, panic attacks, and severe depression. It took several more years to really come to terms with it, understand it, and get over parts of it. So, to have what happened happen on that particular anniversary was a bit overwhelming, but I didn't even realize it until later. I'm so thankful for what the Lord taught me through the period of my life and I know that He continues to use it to refine me and so that I can help others.

We've had an interesting thing happen on the political front. I can't say much more than that right now, but the whole things stinks of dirty politics. We shall see!

No comments: