Monday, March 03, 2008

S and I went to see "The Other Boleyn Girl" yesterday afternoon despite the reviews we had read. We found it to be fairly decent and enjoyed it. It wasn't terribly factual, but the costumes and sets were great and the acting was okay. Of course, it peaked our interest, so after the movie we headed to Barnes and Noble for some biographies!

The weather went from being sunny and warm (it was in the 60's before we went into the theater) to rainy and cold! By bedtime, it was sleeting and raining and when I woke up this morning, snow covered the ground again. The warmth felt so nice yesterday. I'm trying really hard not to complain, but I'm really ready for spring.

I really need to get something done today, I have bookwork to do, knitting to get done, and some cleaning, so I'd better get to it.

No comments: