Thursday, January 06, 2005

We're digging out!

We got a little more overnight than they had predicted!! It's quite light and fluffy though, so the men are out moving it. I shouldn't have any problem getting out of my driveway now, but the snow plow hasn't gone down the road yet. If it doesn't, hubby will have to move it himself since he has to get the semi out this afternoon.

I didn't get much knitting done yesterday afternoon, we ended up playing Phase 10 all evening. I was so close to winning, but hubby zoomed up from behind and won! He also beat us all badly at Monopoly!!

Today I'm hoping to go see my friends new baby girl! She was born yesterday afternoon and they chose to stay in town instead of trying to get to the big city in the storm. Of course, I've seen photos already and she's beautiful!!

No comments: