Thursday, January 13, 2005

What fun...

Their going at the evolution/creation thing again! They sure seem afraid to see anything differently, even though the theory continues to change (shocking-I googled theory of gravity and it changes, too!) I don't know why you would be content to believe that you came from some primordial ooze rather than having been created by a loving God, but if that's what trips your trigger, so be it. It just seems to me that most are afraid to really research the creation idea because they might just find out that it's accurate!

Haven't been able to knit yet today, spent all morning getting caught up with paperwork that needed to be done, w-2's, 1099's, etc.. Spent the afternoon going to the bank, the post office, and dealing with my dd's fender bender. This one is coming out of her own pocketbook, so she was not happy!

(Dorcas, good to hear from you!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again!

Did you get the taxes done yet? My husband did ours & thanks to Bush, we're getting quite a return! YAY! I think I'm going to buy another spinning wheel! :)

The people on KR are pretty hardcore in their "beliefs" I thought I could change some minds, especially amongst the people who are "Christian" but apparently I went about it the wrong way...sigh...

Hope you've found some time to knit! I'm hoping to finish up a shawl & a sock REAL soon!

God bless!
Dorcas (Charlotte)